Mental Health Profession Revitalization and Partnership Initiative 2019
Neuroscience and neurotechnology has brought the mental health professional industry a new perspective on the brain as self-renewing, with capacities to rewire itself in response to changing circumstances. This advancement went well beyond old assumptions about our innate, hardwired limitations. New findings about neuroplasticity has taken the industry beyond anecdotes and metaphors and vague theories into a more measurable science of human nature, incorporating both the biological and the personal.
- A select number of licensed mental health practices
- Integration of advanced neuroscience programs
- Expand capacity to relieve client suffering
- Expand capacity to increase client success potential
- Expand practice revenues
- Create competitive practice advantages